Chettinad Fiesta by Meena Thennappan again a very famous blogger and has recently started doing T.V. shows.
- You can go to any of these sites or other sites containing Authentic Chettinad Recipes, search for recipes under the "Chettinad Label", try them out and post them in your blog. Both Veg and Non-veg recipes are allowed. Since all the sites contain other dishes too please kindly search for the Chettinad Labeled dish. The reason why I am stressing on this point is, this events Theme is all about Chettinad food.
- Stay as true to the original recipe(s) as possible. Therefore, there is no need for re-posting it, simply link to the original post. Linking to the original recipe is a must.
- There is no time-frame for the original recipe. It can be a very old post or a very new one.
- Have you cooked from any of these sites before? As this event is all about tasting and reflecting on the taste, older posts are also welcome. Just Repost it to the present date and mention T&T event
- Link your post to HERE (feel free to use the logo which will be up soon) and to my announcement post in Kitchen Chronicles i.e. http://delightsofcooking.blogspot.com/2012/12/tried-and-tasted-revamped.html. Please always link to both sites, so both blogs are given credit and you are avoiding copyright fuss.
- I will be adding a linky tool soon, so that you can easily link back your posts to me. Incase you have any problems in linking back you can send me an e-mail (kitchenchronicles1(at)gmail(dot)com) with Subject : T&T Chettinad, your name, your post URL as well as the original URL and a picture (300px by height, please).
- Send me the posted entries on or before March 15th, 2013.
- The use of logo is very much appreciated, since it will help in spreading the word about the event. (I will update the post with the logo soon).
- Please do not forget to link back your entry to my post using the linking tool.
- Non-bloggers are more than welcome to participate (after all, our posts are mainly being written for them). Simply e-mail me with your experience of what you cooked and please include a picture.
- The e-mails should be sent to (kitchenchronicles1(at)gmail(dot)com) with Subject : T&T Chettinad, your name, the details of what you cooked, the recipe written in your own words will be much appreciated, the original URL and a picture (300px by height, please).
- Please note : The photo of the food should be your own, original photo and not a photo copied from the net.
- The bloggers know this rule. That is why I am mentioning this specifically for Non-Bloggers.
- If you don't wish to attach a photo it is ok. Just send me the recipe. And the other details.
If you all have any doubts regarding the event, your are always welcome. You can leave me a message in the comment section or email me. Hoping to make this event successful with all your help and support.
Also I need guest hosts for the future "Tried and Tasted Event". If you are Interested in guest hosting the event please mail me at kitchenchronicles1(at)gmail(dot)com or leave me a message in the comment section below. You can here more details about the event.